I like this kind of game, but don't really get the logic to solve a level
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
We push and pull like a magnet do
- Shape of you, Ed Sheeran
Magnetic Affair is a short sliding puzzle game with narrative. The idea of this game is based on love triangle and magnetism push - pull interactions.
Get at least one of the characters to the maze entrance
- Player uses Arrow keys to move all characters in desired direction
- Player cannot interact/control the characters until all of them are stopped
- Without any other interaction, the characters will not stop unless they hit an obstacle
- Arrow Keys: Movement
- Enter or Spacebar: Retry current stage
- Left / Right Arrow Keys: Go to Previous / Next stage (Use on Finish screen)
- Esc: Back to Home screen
- Graphic assets
- Idea development
- Narrative writing
- Level design
- And also check out his 3d version with Unreal engine here
- Level design
- Level testing
Thanks Abstraction (http://www.abstractionmusic.com/) for awesome free music!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Me too :)
Just kidding. I am the game designer of this game.
Basically the boys kick each other while the girl attracts them. The girl can attract only one boy at a time. However, a boy can kick the other out of this "relationship".
For most levels, you will be using one boy to kick the other to the gate, or to the position where that boy can go to the gate, or keeping the girl from attracting that boy :)
Have fun, thank you for playing our game :D
'we push and pull like a magnet do' wouldn't be correct. It would be 'does'. Also I think, 'we push and pull like magnets do' would be better or 'we push and pull like a magnet' or 'we push and pull like a magnet does'.